What is Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation?
Physical therapy and rehabilitation; as an abbreviated term, FTR is a medical specialty that mainly deals with the diagnosis, conservative (non-surgical) treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders. However, not only the musculoskeletal system but also the physiological or anatomical deficiencies due to congenital or acquired diseases of other systems also fall into this branch. Accordingly, FTR is used in patients of all ages; the primary or supportive treatment of neurological, orthopedic, rheumatic, and cardiopulmonary diseases, which are the cause of pain, loss of function, deterioration of quality of life and addiction.
What are areas of intervention?
- Waist Hairs
- Neck hernia
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (Post-fracture Rehabilitation)
- Postoperative Rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Full and Half Body Palsy Rehabilitation)
- Facial rehabilitation
- Other Stroke Rehabilitation
- Shockwave Therapy (Tennis Exercise, Heel Stud, Trigger Point, Shoulder Pain)
- Tennis Circle
- Heel Shank
- Shoulder Pain